Please send your CV and letter of application to: email@example.com
- identifying and recruiting new suppliers, and making informed decisions to ensure the most appropriate candidate is secured for each job;
- negotiating contracts, managing contract lifecycle for allocated contracts;
- regularly evaluating success through data analysis and adapting the recruitment strategy as required;
- developing and sustaining current supplier relationships;
- ensuring the in-house team are well informed and using their sector-specific knowledge effectively;
- coordinating the requests of the in-house team in order to facilitate recruitment.
- at least five years’ vendor management experience;
- a background in the Language Service Provider industry;
- ability to lead, inspire and motivate people and maintain the highest standards under pressure;
- an innovative approach to negotiations with the ability to identify and create profitable new opportunities;
- excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- attention to detail, and a creative, positive attitude;
- native Italian, excellent English – knowledge of additional languages preferred.
Intrawelt® was founded in 1991 in a small town in Le Marche: Porto Sant’Elpidio. It went on to become a leader first at the national level, and then at the international level, as a reliable partner of the numerous customers it works with on a regular basis. Our in-house team consists of 15 linguists and 2 IT specialists. If successful you will be based in our Porto Sant’Elpidio office.